On depo injections, have consistent tenderness in nipples, sick feeling, mood swings. Diarrhea bugs on rounds in the family. Causes?

hello i ve been on the depo injection for about 2 years now and an still on it (haven t missed one,due my next one next month) and i am sexually active, but for just over a week now i ve had very tender/ sore nipples constantly, and a constant sick feeling i have been sick once but the sicky feeling never goes away, i m moody more then normal an tend to snap at my partner but don t mean to and i m tired all the time like i haven t slept even if i have. My family have all had a sickness an diarrhea bug recently i didn t catch it but i wasen t sure if i just had the sickness side of it but with the sore nipples being moody and being tired i worry that i could be pregnant is that possible? this just feels unlike any bug or sickness ive had before i dont no whats wrong.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013