On birth control pills. Never missed a pill. Delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I am on birth control pills and I have been taking them for 2 months now. I took my last pill on sunday night and I have still not come on my period yet. I had sex about 2 weeks ago with my boyfriend and not had it since. I have took all my pills properly before I go to sleep. I missed one, but I woke up about 2am and I took it then. Can you help me please? The first month I took my pills I didnt have my period for a week, but I had pains from it. This time I have had no pains. I am on Rigevidon Pill if that helps. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012