On birth control. Can I continue to take pill to miss periods during honeymoon?

Hi i just started taking crisanta ls this mnth 3 24 days pack and my break day that is my 24 day is on 15 of august as my boy friend will b coming to town on the same day i dont want to have my period so can i continue taking the pill without stoping. Also il be gettin married in sept and we will be going for our honeymoon in october again i was planning to take the pill non stop for two months so that i dnt have my periods in between. Will it harm my body in any way if i do so. I dont want to get sick around my martige so please kindly advise. Thanks a lot
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012