On Oroamorph, MST tablets for over 2 yrs. Advised to stop immediately. Withdrawal symptoms ?

I have been on oroamorph and mst tablets for over two years, ever increasing until Iwas taking 70mls twice daily, but only took oroamorph 10mg. Over 24 hours. Now I have been told oroamorph must stop immediately,also I have cut the mst to 40mg per day. Big fuss now but I was given no guidance. GP. Wanted me Togo back if because of my pain also withdrawal. What is the point in going back up only to come down again? I feel in a really bad way.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013