On Morr and Vita tablets for hair loss. Will it have side effects?

Hi , My name is Vijay. I am suffering from medium hair loss . I am 28 yrs and my doctor is prescribed Morr - F solution and H - Vita tablet. When I read about the side effects of Morr - F solution, I was disappointed to know that it reduces the sperm count in men. I am advised to use this solution for 2 months. Will this cause the side effects within 2 months or is it applicable only when you use this drug for a long time. Any advice is much appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012