On Femilon as oral contraceptives, want to prepone periods by stopping it. Is it possible ?

Hi Doctor, I am getting married on 30 Nov and i have started on Femilon medicine as an oral contraceptive . However, in this cycle i will get my periods on exactly my wedding date i.e. 30 Nov. I do not want that to happen, as it will be very uncomfortable for me during day-long and night-long festivities. Can i prepone my periods by stopping femilon now, so that i finish my periods before 30 Nov? Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012