Severe pain and heavy flow during periods after stopping Femilon, have delayed periods this time, not done intercourse. Help?

hello, I was taking Femilon Oral contraceptive pills from last Dec as i got married in last dec itself and had regular periods during its intake but with less flow n pain n now i stopped taking it last Sep n had periods with more flow n pain as it used to happen before intake of femilon and suddenly this month i didnt hd periods on due date and also i didnt had sex after my last period ,pls help
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012