Occasional allergy on face, applied Flutivate cream. Safe for long-term use?

Hi I suffers from allergy on a on and off basis for abt 4 to 5 months in ayr specially during rainy season like from july to nov I need to use this flutivate cream. I apply it in a very small quantity over my face which is the most affected part of my allergy. But I apply it twice a week atleat for these 4 to 5 months just wanted to know is it safe as flutivate has steriods in it i hope in long run it will effect my body specially face
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012