Not taking medication for PCOS. Brownish discharge after intercourse. Feeling bloated. Reason?

i have pcos. i was put on tablets and i havent been taking them, however i had sex with my partner 2 or 3 weeks ago. i was due o my period this week. however last monday i see i had brown discharge, throughout the whole week i have had brown discharge which then changes to fresh blood. i think its finally gone. however ive noticed the last week my stomach has bloated out and sometimes above the belly button is slightly hard. ive taken two pregnancy tests and its shown negative. what do you think??
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013