Normal blood test, hair loss, dizziness, light headedness. Due to anxiety?

for 6 months until now I am trying to figure what may be happening, and all of my blood test look good. everyday I experience more hair loss than normal, a sensation of imbalance, dizziness , and feeling light headed. I also have a stabbing and pressure feeling in chest area, with the chest pain in the center and left side of body. Along with the chest discomfort is sharp and burning pains across my left shoulder along with heart palpitations and frequent urination especially with palpitations. Veins in left arm would then look larger than usually and feel tight with burning sensation and fingers tingle. I had to stop eating much and come on food slow because shortness would occur with medications and food all of a sudden, as if my body is rejecting things.These symptoms occur more with any activity, not so much when laying down on my right, but chest discomfort is aggravated when I lay on my back or left side, feels like someone is sitting on my chest or smothering me. ECG looks good, blood works normal, autoimmune test look normal, now doctors feel it can be anxiety. Can anxiety do all of this for so long?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012