No periods, advised follicular study, no follicles, thin endometrium. What could the problem be and it it curable?

I got married before three months...After 60 days also i never get my periods...i just went to doctor she adviced me to went under folicular study.. on my 11 th and the 14 th day of my periods my endometrium was thin and there is no follice and on my 16th and 18th day my endometrium was 8mm and even now there is no follicle ..after this my doctor ask me to come on next month on 2nd day of my periods...wat s my problem now and when it will get cure and why there is no follicle...Ple answer me doctor...
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012