Can I conceive if my 8th day follicular study shows thin endometrium ?

i am a case of secondary infertility suffering fromPCOD aged 33..My harmones are all normal.iam on Metformin-500mg 1-tds for last 3 months. on induction by letrophil-5mg for 5days from 3rd day i had good follicular development on the 11th day but endometrium was thin not measurable&no further improvement on the endometrium.i got my periods on 32nd day.and again this month also i had induction by letrophil is the 9th USG yesterday -8th day again follicles were there but endometrium was thin&i had hmg injection what is the scope ? iam much anxious to conceive.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Feb 2012