Neck scaly, dry. Applied mosturizer. Red, itchy bumps on chest, arms. Suggested liver cleanse. Suggestions?

Thank you - a few days ago my neck felt scaly and dry. I thought I had missed that area with moisturizer and applied more. However, this developed into itchy red bumps on my chest and there are some red bumps on my upper arms and actually I have noticed some difference on the back of my legs. I recntly have been taking some enzymes to improve my food absorbtion - my doctor says it is no relation and said i neded a liver clense. What do you think?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013