Nausea, sweating, feeling hot, light headed, stomach discomfort. What is going on?

I just was singing in my vocal class at ECU, I m in musical theatre. I don t usually eat in the morning, so I didn t today. I was just now signing with the group and I started feeling slight nausea that started to persist. I started getting really hot and sweating all over my torso, arms, and head. I felt light headed and possibly like I was going to throw up. I say down for a moment. After only a few minutes I was basically fine. I m in another class now and feel a little light headed and something somewhat in my stomach . What s going on right now?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013