Nausea, metallic taste in mouth, gas, cramps, negative pregnancy test. Could I be pregnant?

The past 2 months I ve been feeling sick off and on however it s been getting worse. I don t throw up just want to. I threw up only 2-3 times. I have a metallic taste in my mouth. Gasy. And kind of crampy. Took a test this morning it was negative. I don t want to get my hopes up of being pregnant. Or even mention it to my husband yet. Could I be pregnant or is it something else maybe? Also no sore boobs and I had a period in aug a regular one and in sept I had one but it wasn t like my normal. Waiting for Octobers.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012