Feeling sick when driving car. Have gag reflex. Stopped taking protein shake

I have been feeling sick for a while now. It happens mostly when i am driving or in the car, but i have never been car sick ever in my life. I feel like throwing up so i try to swallow my saliva to keep it down, but it get stuck on the gag reflex thing and it makes me feel like throwing up more. i tried eating before i go, i tried not eating before i go. i stopped taking a protein shake thinking that was the problem but that wasnt it.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer