Pregnancy test positive. Having metallic taste in mouth. Had bleeding for 2 days. Ectopic pregnancy?

I had a positive pregnancy test and a week later I thought I took my period. The period only lasted two days which wouldnt be the norm for me. In my previous pregnancies I always knew I was pregnant from really early on as I always get this metallic taste in my mouth I had experienced this this time as well but I am still continuing to have the metallic taste even after my period. could this be an ectopic pregnancy? I have done another pregnancy test but this one has been negative.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013