Prolactinomina SVT removed, hiatus hernia, anxiety, agoraphobia, severe shoulder and neck pain, ear blockage. Treatment?

Hi, I am 43 female with prolactinomia (removed) SVT and hyatus hernia on half inderal 80 mg, omperazole 40mg and caberogoline 0. 5mg, i do suffer anxisety and i am in remission with agoraphobia but struggling my job leaves me sitting for 8 hours a day bored and my mind plays games... but I have been very sickly recently, stress is a factor, had a family crisis recently, but i have a lot of shoulder and neck pain and very fuzzy head and pressure in front of head. Ear feels blocked to right? Very nervous when out and about again. No appetite due to feeling sick and drinking not as much as I should so own worst enemy. Concerned I have cealics disease as very ill when at any white food! What do you advise please
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer