My husband has numbness in hands, ED, and light headed and is under a lot of stress at work

My husband is 33yr he has been having numbness in his hands and extending up his arms. This has been going on now for a couple of months but just recently (in the past 2 weeks extending up the arms) he was light headed for about 4 hours yesterday even after eating . He has recently been having ED. He has also lost about 20-30lb in the last 2 months (he is not trying to loose weight) He is refusing to go to the Dr. as we do not have any insurance what could be going on please help. He does dip. My name is Gretchen and we have 2 young children ages 3 and 4. My husband is under a lot of stress at work. He is self- employed and with the economy the way that it is I know that is not helping his health either.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011