My daughter is 1 year old and she chewed plaster which had blood spot

My daughter is 1 year old and she chewed plaster which had blood spot of some other kid Hello Doctor , My daughter has just turned 1 year. She is suffering from fever for past 10 days. We took her to a doctor. Generally after giving some vaccination or some injection to children - doctors ask us to apply cotton or they put cotton around the part where they injected medicine. So one such plaster of some other kid with blood clot was lying on the floor. My daughter put that paster into her mouth unnoticed. Later with some delay we noticed it and washed her mouth also. Iam really afraid about this. Will she get any disease which are transmitted by blood etc. Please advise if she needs to take any medical tests or some medication. Regards, Mallika
Asked On : Tue, 7 Dec 2010