My 1 year old daughter put a cotton with blood into her mouth unnoticed.

My daughter has just turned 1 year. She is suffering from fever for past 10 days. We took her to a doctor . Generally after giving some vaccination or some injection to children - doctors ask us to apply cotton or they put cotton around the part where they injected medicine. So one such plaster of some other kid with blood clot was lying on the floor. My daughter put that paster into her mouth unnoticed. Later with some delay we noticed it and washed her mouth also. I am really afraid about this. Will she get any disease which are transmitted by blood etc. Please advise if she needs to take any medical tests or some medication.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010