Multiple joint pain, diagonosed with fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis, on depo provera shots, pass blood clots

I have been having multiple joint pain in my elbows, ankles, feet, knees and hands. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2008. I was also diagnosed with osteoarthritis the same year. I am currently taking medications for this but I am not receiving much relief from this. Any suggestions? I also was on depo provera shots for about 8 years. I was taken off of the shots about 2 years ago. I had a tubal ligation in 1997. I have begun having periods again. They are horrible. I pass huge blood clots. I may bleed anywhere from 2-7 days. Do I need to be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013