Missed periods since 4 months, Sore breast,cramping and abdominal pain. Pregnancy test negative. Cause for missing periods?

HI I AM A 31 YEAR OLD WOMAN THAT IS STARTING TO GET VERY FUSTRURATED. I HAVEN T HAD MY PERIOD SINCE SEPTEMBER. MY PERIOD WAS ALWAYS ON POINT. I HAVE TAKEN 4 TEST ALL SAY NEGATIVE. MY BREAST FEEL SORE AND WITH SHARP PAIN AT TIMES. EVERY MONTH I HAVE BEEN CRAMPING A WHOLE LOT. ALSO I M HAVING ABDOMINAL PAINS, AND STOMACH JUST KEEPING SEEING IT SWOLLEN UP. I DON T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF ANYMORE....ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012