Missed periods, pregnancy test negative. Pain in stomach, rheumatoid arthritis. Why did I miss my periods?

I am 25yrs old. Ive missed 2 going on 3 periods in a row. I took 5 pregnancy tests and they were all negative. I also had a blood preg test and it was neg too. But I m having sharp pains in my stomach , ive gained about 20 lbs. I also just got diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis . Why do I keep missing periods and having sharp pain in the abdomen?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das
You didnot tell what drug you are taking for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
From your history I think you have Polycystic Ovarian syndrome, just go for USG whole abdomen and total hormonal study and it will be clear whether you have it or not.