Missed periods, diagnosed with PCOS, have enlarged stomach with flutters, no bleeding even with metformin. Could this be pregnancy?

Yes. I think I am pregnant. I haven t had a period since July, so if I was I think I would be around 28 weeks. I went to the doctor because I thought I was, but they dismissed me not having a period and said it was PCOS . Since then my stomach has gotten bigger and I now feel flutters, kicks, nudges, and knots where I can locate a possible fetus . I know this is not all in my mind. They even gave me some metformin to take to help me ovulate and I guess to also start my periods back up, but I am done with the bottle and nothing happened. I really want to know if I m pregnant or not so I can start planning if so. I go back to the doctor today and hopefully once they see my stomach they will want to do an ultrasound . Fingers crossed.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013