Missed periods, cramping and burps. Diagnosed with mild PCOD, taking medicine. Am I pregnant?

hi i had my last period on 10th nov 2012 than on 29th nov i had watery kind of spotting(light red watery and dark red spotting) that lasted for 3 days now on dec 10 i was expecting my period which i havent got till date(15dec) i have a cramping in small intervals in my lower abdomen and some time it feels like its hard inside ,sometimes white watery discharge yesterday i had very little egg white kind of dischaRge .i was diagnosed mild pcod year back and m having aldactone 100 mg ,nacimac plus,gonadil and oosure . m trying to concieve from past 1 yr .can u please if m pregnant or its just in my head .i have no other symptoms its just a missed period ,cramping,gas and burps,and not exactly diarrehea but its similar to it ...please help
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012