Missed periods, HPT and ultrasound negative, took injection to induce periods, still nothing. Cramps, swollen breast. Worried ?

Hello Dr. im Caroline. ive had steady menstrual periods up until 2 months ago. i missed my period in october. i had a home test, blood test and both turned out negative. i returned to the hospital a week after(first week in nov) and did an ultrasound which also read negative. i was given an injection to induce my menstrual flow and was told that i should see it within 2 to 10 days. up till now, i hvnt had any period. my breasts are swollen and a bit tender, i hav cramps once in a while and im also really worried. sometimes i feel dizzy too
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012