Missed period with negative pregnancy test. Tried IVF and IUI to conceive. Chances of pregnancy?

Hey. I haven t had my period for 2 months now. I am 32. We tried IVF s and IUIs and all failed. I took a pregnancy test and they were all negative. I am married but on Jan. 7th decided to try with my long lost lover instead of spending another $20,000 on infertility treatments. My last period was Dec. 13th. haven t had one since. No symptoms. Negative test, but it s driving me nuts . What do you think? Advice? Do you think I could be pregnant? After 5 years of no success?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013