Miscarriage, ultrasound shows polycystic appearance of ovaries. Reason?

Not sure how to interpret this, doctor just said I had alot of cysts and doesnt know why I miscarry. Is my lining to thin and that is what is going on? Gynecologic Ultrasound Date of exam: 1/8/2013 Indication for exam: Recurrent Miscarriages Requesting Provider: Schoel, Sarah B, MD TECHNIQUE: Transabdominal scan was performed. Transvaginal scan was performed for improved visualization of the pelvic structures. FINDINGS: The uterus is present, anteverted, without deviation, and measures 7.9 x 3.4 x 4.9 cm. The myometrium is homogenous. There is no evidence of intrauterine masses. The endometrial thickness is 4.8 mm. There are no myomas noted. The right ovary is identified and measures 4.1 x 2.4 x 1.8 cm. Multiple follicles 15 are present at the periphery of the ovary. The largest follicle measures: 1.3 cm. Multiple follicles 20 are present at the periphery of the ovary. The left ovary is identified and measures 3.5 x 1.7 x 2.1 cm Free fluid in the cul de sac: None IMPRESSION: 1. Uterus is normal in appearance. 2. Polycystic appearance of the ovaries bilaterally. Recommend clinical correlation. Malinda K Johnson, MD 1/9/2013 1:10 PM
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013