Mirena, abdominal pain, constant bleeding, clots, hyperthyroidism

I am 18. I had the mirena inserted about 7 months ago. For the past couple of weeks I have been having very bad and unconfortable pains in my lower abdomin. Mostly on my left side. For the past two days I have been having constant bleeding out of my vagina but the blood is a bright orange colour with orange, red and brown clots. This is very abnormal for me. I have not had a period for about 4 months now. I have been experiencing pregnancy like symptoms such as fatigue , swollen breasts, vaginal discharge , mood swings, frequent urinating ect. I have had two missed miscarriges in the past due to untreated hyperthyriodism so I am very concerned about this.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012