Mild pain and discomfort in testicle. Swelling reduced after taking antibiotic. Looking for treatment

Hi!! I have a mild pain and discomfort in my left testicle ...It has been more than 2 weeks now...First the testicle was swallon but now it seems fine.....Ive had a short corse of antibiotic( ciprofloxacin )..4 days....It helped to reduce the swelling .....I am still having pain killers to reduce the pain.... Pain comes after ejaculation .....I ejaculate 2-3 times a week....And my age is 17.. Help is appreciated!!
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012