Mental stress, hair fall, thin hair on scalp, dandruff. Using mintop, amla powder. Treatment?

Hi sir I have mental pressure in my life since 2 years,and my hair is loosing in high.but as possible iam doing meditation to control tension .my hair is very thin especially infront.Please suggest what food ,shampoo can i take.I have dandruff also but not very much .iam using henna once in 15 days,amla powder to hair once in a week,can i use mintop 2% for hair loss without doctor prescription.iam women.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012