Dandruff, hair fall from top of the scalp, stress. Tried NF lotion, danclear gel, no relief. How to prevent hair fall?

Hi Good Afternoon, I have dandruff for the past 9 years as far as i know.My job profile involves lot of stress. I took treatment from 2008 mid periodically.Still my dandruff persists.Now I am experiencing more hair loss in front head.I have tried NF lotion for dandruff 2 years back,drandruff shampoos, tried Danclear gel recently .I too have sinus problem for 6 years as far as i know.Itried Mintop forte 10%,Hair4u 2% and 10% from consultation,I have used Andromin 2% and Hair4u and still no result.I feel my hair roots have become very weak and for a normal hairwash experiencing drastic hairloss .could you please give a solution.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012