Marijuana addict. Mentally disturbed. Suggest de-addiction centers?

Hi doctor, My brother is marijuana addict. He has been doing this for nearly 16 years. We came to know about this about 6 years back. We have been consulted many physicians and psychiatrists (more than 10) here in chennai, Tamil Nadu, India He is doing good when taking medicines. But after 4 or 5 months, he is again doing same thing. Now, he is mentally disturbed more and seems restless. We want to treat him as inpatient. I require any good place who is doing de- addiction and treatment for marijuana. Please kindly suggest anyone where we can get treatment for this? Moreover, we are middle class family, we could not afford more. thanks, giri
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012