Smoking cannabis for nausea. Can doctors see cannabis use in MRI or CT scan results?

Good morning. I have to go in for an MRI and CT scan tomorrow to rule out possible vestibular issues relating to vertigo problems while driving. My ENT and Neuropsych do not expect to find much but are doing it to be on the safe side. Due to years of chronic nausea, I have been smoking cannabis daily off and on for 10 years or so. My question is this, if my official written medical history does not include information about my cannabis use, can the doctors see this clearly in MRI or CT scan results; could anything they see be misdiagnosed if I do not disclose my pot smoking? Thank you sincerely!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012