Lump under the arm, itchy nipple with discharge. Family history of breast cancer. Should I be worried?

hey im 19, and i have discovered a lump under my arm accompanied with itchy nipple about 9-10 months ago, my mom was concerned because of our family history with breast cancer and we went to see a doctor (s).. the first time the Dr put me in medications ( antibiotic and pain killers) for about a week as well as asked me to do some sort of X-rays for my breast.. which i didnt have the time to do, i had to leave the country the next day, i came back about 2 months later, and we went to see the DR again but he was replaced by another one who told me not to worry and that this is actually some tissues that we left behind in the process of my breast development and asked us to not worry about it. my mom was not fully convinced and she took me to another Dr who said that this is just my lymph nodes a lil swollen and that its nothing to worry about.. HOWEVER, in the past week i have been experiencing pain in my breast (not continues but like stings) and just today there was a discharge from my nipple (almost like water.. and not too much) like just a lil .. and i noticed it twice !!
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012