Lower back, abdominal cramps, sore breasts, late periods, milky white discharge. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

Hi.. Since 2 weeks I have been having occasional cramping in my lower back and abdomen . I also have sore breasts and my period is late. I had milky white discharge 2 days ago but it was only once. I ve been taking 1500 mg of glycomet since a month now as I m diagnosed with PCOS . Last month my period was on 23rd Dec and my period is still due. But my periods are always irregular. I took home pregnancy test last week but it was negative. Is it possible that I am pregnant now?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013