Lower abdominal pain before bowel movement. Tested positive for UTI. Pain even after medication. Why?

m a 26 year old female. Taking birth control regularly (Levora)I ve been experiencing lower abdominal pain right above my vagina before a bowel movement . The pain is very sharp and intense and the pain passes as soon as my bowel movement is relieved. I started noticing this pain right after my last menstrual cycle (Cycle ended on 11/16/12). When I first started experiencing the pain I thought it was a UTI , so I took a home UTI test and tested positive for Leukocytes. I don t have insurance so I was unable to see a doctor but I have an acquaintance that s a nurse and the nurse was able to get me a shot of a rocephin for the UTI. It s been 2 weeks and I m still experiencing the pain before I have a bowel movement. I also sometimes have a weird vibrating sensation in my lower abdomen sometimes it s not painful it just feels strange. I have not been experiencing any fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation. I have a bowel movement at least once a day. Any ideas to what this could be?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer