Little red dots all over body. Change in place, temperature difference. Is it heat rash?

Hello, I had a urine infection over a week ago and am taking antibiotics ( Ciprofloxacin ) for it. I had a bad cold and cough and mild fever (37.8) for a few days but am feeling ok today. I had Ibuprofen and paracetamol for my cold. Today when I woke up I has little red dots all over my body. not on the face but starting from the neck down. No itching or burning, just the red spots. I am 35 years old and had chicken pox 9 years ago. I just arrived in Germany from Canada 2 days ago. The temperature difference was about 25 degrees. I am wondering if its a heat rash. I will appreciate if you can reply soon. Thanks and regards.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013