Lightheaded, dizzy, have headache, loose bowels, breasts sensitive, look pregnant. Am I?

Hello :)
I'm very curious of what your opinion is.
I have been pregnant a few times before but only one child. For some odd reason I blow up and look pregnant immediately. Also during intercourse I had the pinkish brown spotting, wiped right after and nothing. Instead of constipation its the opposite. The past two days I've been really sick with being light headed, being dizzy, and having a slight headache. I can't say much about my breasts besides my nipples are more sensitive.
I am not due for another week and a half. Should I he concerned I'm pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013