Light headedness, chest heaviness on doing physical activity. EKG, X-ray normal. Causes?

Hi I m 30 years old dont smoke or drink not over weight but lately I ve been having this strange feeling come over me. I ve been feeling a Lil light headed my chest feels slightly heavy I mainly get this feeling when I m walking very fast or doing any activity that requires me to move, or lift alot. I went to the e.r. The doc did blood work, X-ray , EKG , heart enzyme test.. Etc. everything came back negative only test left to do is a stress test. What can be the issues?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013