Light flow during periods, trans-vaginal ultrasound showed anteverted uterus with coarse echo-pattern, cystically enlarged, unilocular, anechoic ovary with multiple nabothian cysts. Meaning?

gud a.m. please educate me what to do with regards to the result of my transvaginal ultrasound because i was having a light to moderate menstruation . the latter part, to me it s already menstrual bleeding .I am 45 years old. the following result are: 1. uterus 6.5x5.5x5.8cm anteverted abnormalities noted: the posterior myometrial wall is thicker that the anterior, 2.8cm vs. 1.6 cm, demonstrating coarse echopattern. II. endometrium : the endometrial stripe is heterogenous probably due to blood and/or blood clots. III. Right ovary 2.7x2.4x2.9cm lateral to the uterus (+) follicle 1.7x1.4x1.3 cm left ovary is cystically enlarged as measured, unilocular, thin-walled and anechoic. IV. cervix 3.6x3.9x3.1cm Nabothian cyst : multiple V. others: no free fluid in the cul-de-sac Currently, i am taking medication to stop the bleeding.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012