Light cramping in lower abdomen, light discharge. Have implanon. Is this a symptom?

Hey, tonight as I was preparing dinner, I had light cramping in my lower adomen. When I sat on the toilet, my undies seemed to have period blood on them (my undies were black, so I didn t know the colour) and when I wiped, I noticed the discharge was dark brown and lumpy. It had no strong smell that I could notice and I have been eating healthily. I do have the implanon - and I haven t seen a period for 5 months now, which is considered normal. But I only went to the bathroom 1 hour before this happened, so it wasn t a period that had been sitting there a while. In that hour, I was walking around cleaning the house and cooking dinner, of which I had cramps throughout. Is this a symptom? If not, what is it?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012