Leg pain, frequent outbreaks on different body parts, white bumps and swelling with redness with intense pain.What should be done?

I have a pain on my leg i know that it is mrsa or staph infection and i have had like 5 different outbreaks on different body areas and pop ups usually happens every 5months i see 3 little white bumps and a little swelling and redning around and it hurts wonder if i bust the head and without squezzing and rub some peroxide first and the triple antibiotic will it heal or will it get worse it has already gotten bigger since yesterday what shall i do
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012