Using garlic bath to reduce MRSA. What do you advise?

When I started using garlic baths from the Garlic Bath Co. at the rate of one to two daily, I got my MRSA under control. I've been MRSA positive for the last ten years. My last out break was in May of this years. Because the baths require at least 30 minutes per bath, I'm considering cutting down to free up some of my time. I can never seem to get relevant advice about cutting down.
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
Brief Answer: with active exposure you can halve the time Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Welcome to health care magic. Obviously you will get the relevent information from the pharma company that has produced the product. About cutting down that time of bath, it is possible by actively exposing yourself to the medicated water. You can actively make swimming like movement in the bathtub while you are there and you can also use soft scrubs for the areas of body that overtly house MRSA like your groins, armpits and sides and back of the neck and back of the ear. Just by scrubbing these areas actively you can come down on the time to about 15 minutes but more cutting down will decrease quality of treatment. Take care to mop dry yourself with thick cotton towels once you are out of the bath. I hope the advice will be helpful for you.