Leg pain after injury. MRI normal. Done heat treatment. Remedy?

Sir, I am Nageswara Babu, Journalist from AP. I am 46 years old. In July, 2012 My brother was standing on my thighs and pressing my thighs to get relief from general pains. At the time he lot his balance and slipped on my thighs. He pressed on my knee very near to patella. Since then I am suffering leg pain especially left thigh pain continuously. I found some shapes looks like small tumours or blood clots on my thigh. I got normal report from my M.R.I. I get relief with hot treatment on my thigh. Very important to say to you is.....I get relief from pain after intercourse. I request you to uggest me what to do to get permanent remedy for my thigh pain.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013