Large bump on the inner side of little toe, oozed pus on popping, no improvement with peroxide cleaning. What could this be?

Hi. I have a large bump on the inner side of my little toe . It does appear to be pulling some skin away from the nail. I have had it for a couple Weeks now and recently started to get painful. I have cleaned it and used peroxide but nothing. I did pop it once when it first appeared and some puss did come out. I just want to go on like normal and get rid of this pain and embarrassment. what can I do? What could this be? Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012