Lacrimal duct blockage, severe inflammation near eye. Medicines?

Good Mroning Doctor I am one of your patient . I once visit your hospital. I am from kashmir namely Arjuman having the problem of lacrimal duct blockage and due to this problem severe inflammation occurs near my eye ,you have suggested me surgery but due to some personal mean I didn‘t go for it. But now I will definetly go for it aafter my exams but please till then prescribe me some medicine to subside the infection and inflammation.Thank You.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012