Lack of periods, dizziness, fatigue. High testosterone, acne, weight gain. Worried

I am a 37 year old female. I have been experiencing lack ofmenstrual cycles, dizziness , fatigue . I have had blood work done. So far my testosterone is high which the doctor saidis leading towards PCOS because I also have acne and weight gain . I however am worried about how tired, no matter how much sleep I get, I am and dizzy I get. I haven t had any energy to do much activity. I don t know what is going on. What else should I look into? I have had thyroid, hormone levels done, glucose tolerance test. Testosterone is the only thing high, waiting for progesterone levels to come back as well as glucose test.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013