Kindly suggest some medication for swelling in the face after intake of shatavari and aswagandha ?

I am 38 yrs/height 5ft 4 inches/weight 63kg My face in swell condition at many times,specially when I intake solid food like,dal,non veg food,and oily food Is it water retention problem? I never intake sour type like lemon,orange because of my acidity I intake rice,veg,fruits(papya),and other veg and fruits,milk(cow)regular 1/2 lt, I intake shatavari and aswagandha for my breast enlargement and sagging control Plz guide me with medication
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011